jueves, 2 de setiembre de 2010

She Loves...

Chocolate chip, she said.

Thats my favorite kind of cookie.



Peanut butter blossoms, I returned.

Those are mine.



I'm afraid of rollercoasters, she told me.

They scare me to death.



I'm afraid of knives, I murmured.

The blade drives me insane.



Vanilla icecream, she sang

Is what I love.



Mint chocolate chip, I laughed

Is a hundred times better.



And then she looked me square in the eye, bit her lip.

I have yet to fall in love with a boy, she told me then.



I told her I never will.



I sometimes wish I could fly, she breathed.



I sometimes wish, I whispered in return, you were mine.



She lowered her eyes and sighed. I'm afraid of never living life to the fullest.



And I? I treaded lightly up behind her and murmured in her ear, I'm

afraid of love. And I'm afraid of losing you....
 

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Amiga que bonito!
I'm afraid of losing you.. too :)

Te dejo un chocolatito en este regalito, espero que te guste :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aqgPPc-p4I

Muchos besos!!!
Mua!

Mar dijo...

Holaaaa Nohely! aaah tenia tiempo sin pasar vdd? ^^ aah poco time!! pero ya aqi!! cuanta cosaaa ah pasadooo!! ya te contare mi qerida y bonita amiga! qe boniiitaaa entrada!! venga venga siempre con un animo muy grato y un gustaso el pasar por aqi!! nos seguimos leyendo mi amiga!!! :D saludos, abrazos y besos!!!

Anku dijo...

Hola! :)

Marlene:
no, no temas, no hay porque temer...y gracias!! el chocolatito delicioso, ademas q el video en si, no se, la luz, el lugar..todo.. m encanto! merci beaucoup!! :)


Tere:
cierto, de siglos..^^ bueno la vida muggle q no deja nu?... cuiadte mcuho amiga, y sip... a hablar uno de estos dias, asi largo y tendido... con un cafe, aunq nos hagas dormir luego..xD

saludos!! (: