I will paint my picture
Paint myself in blue and red and black and gray
All of the beautiful colors are very very meaningful...
(♪)
I am ready
I am ready
I am ready
I am...fine
I am covered in skin
No one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside
I am folded, and unfolded, and unfolding
I am colorblind
(♪)
Well I lie and I'm easy
All of the time
But I'm never sure why
I need you
Pleased to meet you
I got my head done
When i was young
It's not my problem
(♪)
Once upon a dream
Once upon a time I dreamed
We’d be together in love
Forever once upon a night
I was for a never
A never ending
Once upon a time
Once upon a night
Once upon a wish
Once upon a dream
(♪)
Decidí perderme para encontrarte...

2 comentarios:
es una canción????
hola Damian!.... varias canciones en realidad...xD
Publicar un comentario